Shopify (SHOP), Wix (WIX), Big Commerce (BIGC), Square Online, and Weebly, with the last two being owned by Square (SQ), are big names in the world of web building. Each has its own pros and cons. In this article, we will make a comprehensive comparison between the web builders using both qualitative and quantitative analyses and attempt to objectively determine which would make the best investment if we had to choose one.
What is discussed in the article:
- An operational comparison of each of the companies
- A comparison of their products
- Analyzing insider ownership
- The valuation of the 4 companies
- Risks associated with buying
- Our final thoughts on which we would buy if we had to choose one
View The Full Article Here
This is a premium seeking alpha article, so we are not allowed to fully post it here.
You can view our full detailed article by clicking here.